Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent an invention good an idea you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that market is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, how to Get a patent on an Idea engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those InventHelp Invention Marketing posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.